HTS has extensive experience in providing geotechnical engineering and construction materials testing services during the design and construction phases of highways, roads, bridges, and airport facilities throughout the southwest. We have completed numerous projects providing preliminary recommendations for managing improvements to specific properties as well as surrounding environments. Our preliminary recommendations provide for risk management alternatives which address any necessary mitigation of potential site hazards prior to beginning construction operations. Our experienced field professionals are adept at investigating and readily resolving field issues during site construction operations while limiting any potential disruption of adjacent operations. HTS holds TxDOT Pre-Certifications which give us approval to provide services in both the geotechnical engineering and construction materials testing categories allowing us to readily deploy our experienced team during both the design and construction phases of the project.
- East Sam Houston Tollway between IH-45 and SH-225 including replacement of SH-225 and San Jacinto Port Overpass, Harris County Toll Road Authority
- Hardy Toll Road Downtown Connector, Harris County Toll Road Authority
- FM-1409 Pass-Through Finance Project, Chambers County, Texas
- Lone Star Executive Airport Runway 14-32 Extension Project, Montgomery County, Texas
- Exterior Roadway Signage at George Bush IAH, City of Houston Airport System, Texas
- Sam Houston Tollway Southeast Widening Project Sections 4 & 5