Levees, Earth Dams and Flood Control
Our tenured staff has extensive experience in providing design and construction testing services for levee, dam, and flood control district projects. HTS offers preliminary design services and site construction services for both new flood protection units and during the rehabilitation of existing structures. Our expertise includes seepage analysis, slope stability analysis, erosion control, material selection, and geotechnical design of retaining structures such as sheet piles and I-walls. In addition, we have the certified experienced personnel to provide construction materials inspection and testing during the construction phase of the project.
- Flood Protection Levee for Conroe Waste Water Treatment Plant, Conroe, Texas
- Flood Protection Levee for Conroe Police Training Facility, Conroe, Texas
- Lake Houston Dam Rehabilitation Project, Coastal Water Authority, Harris County, Texas
- Harris County Flood Control District Channels and Detention Ponds, Harris County, Texas
- Harvey Disaster Recovery Projects, Harris County, Texas