CIPP and Geosynthetic Material Testing Services
CIPP and Geosynthetic Services
HTS’ specialty CIPP and Geosynthetic Materials Testing Services include in the testing of cured-in-place polyester, vinyl ester, and epoxy resins and the testing and inspection of geosynthetic fabrics. These services are primarily provided to the pipe rehabilitation, underground construction and waste management industries. Our clients include municipalities, cured-in-place pipe manufacturers and suppliers, underground utility installation contractors, waste management firms and public and private waste management facilities.
HTS is a member of numerous organizations associated with the CIPP and Geosynthetic Materials Industries including: The Water Environment Federation, The North American Society for Trenchless Technology, The National Association of Sewer Service Companies, The Society of Professional Engineers, The American Society of Civil Engineers, The National Registry of Environmental Professionals, The American Society for Testing and Materials, and The American Council of Independent Laboratories. Services provided include the following.
- Flexural Properties of Unreinforced and Reinforced Plastics
- Tensile Properties of Plastics
- Thickness Measurement of Plastic Film
- Chemical Resistance of Thermosetting Resins
- Compressive Properties of Rigid Plastics
- Density and Specific Gravity of Plastics by Displacement
- External Loading Characteristics of Plastic Pipe by Parallel-Plate Loading
- Barcel Hardness Testing
- Tensile, Compressive, and Flexural Creep
- Chemical Resistance (Pickle Jar) Test
- Accelerated Aging of Pipe Using a Deflected Condition
- Water Tightness Testing